All material contained on the UK Sucrologists Club (UKSC) web site is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Access to the UKSC web site is subject to you agreeing to the following:
1. This site is designed for information purposes only.
2. The material on this web site may be used for personal use. You may reproduce information in printed form order to advance this or related hobbies provided that you do not misrepresent the original text, that you properly attribute it to UKSC and that you do not reproduce if for financial gain.
In other circumstances written permission to use material should be obtained in advance from UKSC.
3. The opinions expressed in articles or pages do not necessarily represent the views of UKSC.
4. UKSC gives no guarantees as to the accuracy of any information on this site nor on any other site to which links are provided. The information contained on the site is for general information only and UKSC shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained on the site. UKSC will not be liable for any consequences of the site being temporarily or permanently unavailable, for broken links, or for content not being locatable. Information may be added or removed without notice.
5. You are given access to the site on condition that you agree to indemnify UKSC and not to hold it liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained on the site.
6. The site shall be governed by English law and any claims or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales